Are you a Senior DevOps looking to join a fast-growing tech company?
Read on. 👇
Team of Cloudvisor
We're an Advanced Tier AWS Partner operating in the Baltics and Nordics. Our constantly-growing company works closely with AWS to support current and new AWS users in our region. We are working with new technologies, and our task is to ensure that our customers are getting the best out of AWS services.
Oh, and we're a fully remote company. 💪
Right now, we're looking for Senior DevOps to join our team and help us grow at an even greater speed! We seek team members who care about results and are ready to take ownership. These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Cloudvisor team and culture.
Curious? Read on. 👇
What you will do
You will work a lot at the customer interface: creating and analysing requirements, designing concepts and turning them into solutions that create value for customers.
Based on your profile, Your main tasks will be related to:
- Planning and building architectures (migrate from Any to AWS environment);
- Configuring and maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code;
- Analysing infrastructures and initiating necessary improvements and changes (AWS Well-architected framework is what we prefer);
- Building and managing deployment tooling using CI/CD;
- Ensuring architectures meet security standards and best practices, are properly tested and bullet-proof
- Lead the team by managing projects.
What we expect
- You have in-depth knowledge of AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, Elasticache, DynamoDB, etc.);
- You have a good understanding of configuration management tools;
- You have experience with GitHub, Jenkins and deploying applications on AWS;
- You have hands-on experience in containerization e.g. Docker, Kubernetes;
- You have hands-on experience in Infrastructure as Code using Terraform;
- You are creative in finding solutions to complex problems and driving positive customer outcomes;
- You can handle typical project implementations independently;
- You are an innovative and creative problem solver with a can-do attitude;
- You have good English language skills (our primary language of communication).
Don't worry if you're not a perfect match. You don't need to possess every single qualification listed. We believe the soft skills you display - like friendliness, professionalism, responsiveness, and follow-through - can counter your lack of experience. 😉
What we can offer
- Competitive fixed compensation package (5000-10 000 EUR gross). The exact offer will be based on your knowledge and experience;
- Motivating, creative and flexible working environment;
- 100% remote-first approach with a "work from anywhere” mentality;
- Being part of a team compiled only of highly skilled and experienced professionals;
- Opportunities (and even requirements) for achieving all kinds of AWS certifications.
Are we a match?
Are you passionate about IT, appreciate the collaboration between motivated colleagues?
Are you a person who enjoys challenges and doesn’t mind failure or when things go wrong?
Do you like learning and are you willing to continuously improve yourself?
If you answered YES 3 times, then we would like to hear from you! 👇