Are you a Senior DevOps looking to join a fast-growing tech company?
Read on. 👇
Team of Cloudvisorians
We're an Advanced Tier AWS Partner operating in Europe, the US, and beyond 🚀. Everyone here lives and breathes AWS, it's the main and only thing we do. Our mission is to help startups scale with Amazon Web Services (AWS). One half of our DNA is AWS, the other is startups.
Oh, and we're a fully remote company. 💪
Right now, we're looking for Senior DevOps to join our team and help us grow at an even greater speed! We seek team members who care about results and are ready to take ownership. These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Cloudvisor team and culture.
Curious? Read on. 👇
What will you do
You will work a lot at the customer interface: creating and analyzing requirements, designing concepts, and turning them into solutions that create customer value.
Based on your profile, Your main tasks will be related to the following:
- Planning and building architectures (migrate from Any to AWS environment);
- Configuring and maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code;
- Analyzing infrastructures and initiating necessary improvements and changes (AWS's Well-architected framework is what we prefer);
- Building and managing deployment tooling using CI/CD;
- Ensuring architectures meet security standards and best practices, are properly tested and bullet-proof;
- Lead the team by managing projects.
What we expect
- You have in-depth knowledge of AWS Services (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CloudFront, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, Elasticache, RDS, etc.);
- You have a good understanding of configuration management tools;
- You have experience with version control systems (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, Jenkins, etc.) and deploying applications on AWS;
- You have hands-on experience in containerization e.g., Docker, EKS, ECS;
- You have hands-on experience in Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform, CDK, etc.);
- You are creative in finding solutions to complex problems and driving positive customer outcomes;
- You can handle typical project implementations independently;
- You are an innovative and creative problem solver with a can-do attitude;
- You have good English language skills (our primary language of communication).
The soft skills you display - like friendliness, professionalism, responsiveness, and follow-through - are very appreciated by our team.
Can't tick all the boxes? No worries, we believe enthusiasm can compensate for the hard skills. 😉
What we can offer
- Competitive fixed compensation package (5,000-8,000 EUR gross). The exact offer will be based on your knowledge and experience;
- Motivating, creative and flexible working environment;
- Remote work (Cloudvisor is a fully remote company), flexible working hours and conditions - we honestly don't care about when and how you do your work if you manage to deliver!
- Being part of a team compiled only of highly skilled and experienced professionals;
- Opportunities (and even requirements) for achieving all kinds of AWS certifications.
- Empowerment of Learning and Development - We want you to grow! That's why Cloudvisor will support any of your ideas for self-development activities and projects finances-wise.
- An awesome and international team to work with 0 (zero) micro-management. Yes, the best team you have ever seen.
- Cloudvisor = people. We believe your personality and soft skills are more important than just several hard competencies.
- Cloudvisor = growth. We take on the challenges ahead and keep up with an ever-changing environment, becoming the best professional version of ourselves with no hidden agenda.
- Cloudvisor = culture. We are partners. We believe that working together should not be limited to the actual work! We care about all of you, your background, what makes you tick, your reality, and your diversity!
- Cloudvisor = startup. We live in a fast-developing world and are making our way into it. You will find a result-driven space where you can develop your best ideas.
Are we a match?
Can you identify yourself as a true Cloudvisorian?
Are you a person who enjoys challenges and doesn’t mind failure or when things go wrong?
Do you like learning and are you willing to continuously improve yourself?
If you answered YES 3 times, then we would like to hear from you! 👇