Are you a Cloud Engineer looking to join a fast-growing tech company?
Read on. 👇
Team of Cloudvisor
We're an Advanced Tier AWS Partner operating in the Baltics and Nordics. Our constantly-growing company works closely with AWS to support current and new AWS users in our region. We are working with new technologies, and our task is to ensure that our customers are getting the best out of AWS services.
Oh, and we're a fully remote company. 💪
Right now, we're looking for Cloud Engineer to join our team and help us grow at an even greater speed! We seek team members who care about results and are ready to take ownership. These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Cloudvisor team and culture.
Curious? Read on. 👇
What you will do
You will work a lot at the customer interface: creating and analysing requirements, designing concepts and turning them into solutions that create value for customers.
Based on your profile, Your main tasks will be related to:
- Owning, maintaining and developing cloud computing infrastructure;
- Ensuring IT infrastructure is well designed, fit for purpose, meet security standards and best practices;
- Translating customer’s pains and gains into products and features they love;
- Forming an essential hands-on part of any delivery service to our customers;
- Assist with the implementation of AWS platform architectures, including account structure, serverless, networks, security, deployment orchestration and automation;
- Build and configure code and IaC pipelines;
What we expect
- You have in-depth knowledge of AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, Elasticache, DynamoDB, etc.);
- You have a good understanding of configuration management tools;
- You are creative in finding solutions to complex problems and driving positive customer outcomes;
- You are an innovative and creative problem solver with a can-do attitude;
- You have good English language skills (our primary language of communication).
What we can offer
- Competitive fixed compensation package (2.500-3.500 EUR gross). The exact offer will be based on your knowledge and experience;
- Motivating, creative and flexible working environment;
- 100% remote-first approach with a "work from anywhere” mentality;
- Being part of a team compiled only with highly skilled and experienced professionals;
- Opportunities (and even requirements) for achieving all kinds of AWS certifications.
Are we a match?
Are you passionate about IT, appreciate the collaboration with motivated colleagues?
Are you a person who enjoys challenges and doesn’t mind failure or when things go wrong?
Do you like to learn and you are willing to continuously improve yourself?
If you answered YES 3 times, then we would like to hear from you! 👇